CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Family: A Journey To Forever

Here is our attempt to share and record those brilliant shining moments, the day to day quirks, and the occasional frustration that over time becomes pure humor. To our family and friends a long overdue gesture at keeping in touch. We love you all and hope you enjoy the blog.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Where is my bottle?


We are now breaking Benjamin of his bottle addiction. It is very sad as he misses the comforting affect it gave. We tried to give him just the nipple and explain that the bottle was broken. He had already noticed the "broken-ness." He has actually done quite well with only a few temper tantrums. He is turning to his blankets for comfort and starting to resign himself to sippy cups for drinks. Hopefully he will be totally over it before Brinley arrives!

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Those little pics of Ben are so heartwarming. He is such a sweet boy! Those pics truly are angelic, I don't think you are just an emotional prego, because I even got "misty-eyed", and you know how hard it is to make ME cry! I crave those days when Ethan is extra sweet! Of course Avery hasn't learned not to be yet! How I wish it would last...

White Family said...

Those pictures are so darling. I love his hair, and how it's even a little curly. You guys better not cut it or mom will scold you I've been told she likes "scraggles"! Good luck with the bottle breaking. Chase is trying to break HIMSELF of bottles. He is such a pill to take a bottle anymore, grrr!