My little Benjamin Mason is such an angel. He has the sweetest disposition. He loves to come and get hugs and kisses, read books together, and play with mom and dad. Maybe I am just an emotional pregnant woman, but there are so many days when my love for him fills me to overflowing. I wish I could capture his every memory in my heart and recall it perfectly at will. I look at him and become misty-eyed with my feelings of love and joy at having such a wonderful little son in my life. True to being Vovo Rita's granddaughter, I already worry about him and wonder how I can ever be a good enough mother to him. I feel blessed and honored to have been granted time with such a wonderful son of God and hope I can raise him to be pleasing to his Heavenly Father.
Family: A Journey To Forever
Here is our attempt to share and record those brilliant shining moments, the day to day quirks, and the occasional frustration that over time becomes pure humor. To our family and friends a long overdue gesture at keeping in touch. We love you all and hope you enjoy the blog.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I love this picture so much! He looks like he could never get into mischeif even if he wanted to, he's just so innocent looking! Maybe I'm more emotional thn you are but I cry like every day! You may think that is a joke but I cried yesterday for sure (I had to give Chase the heimlich because he choked on lasagna) and I cried this morning watching the Today show (wonderful story about a baby that was delivered twice look it up on MSNBC) Anyhow, I'm definitely not pregnant and I'm always a basket case. You're just a wonderful mom who loves her babies very very much!
Post a Comment