CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Family: A Journey To Forever

Here is our attempt to share and record those brilliant shining moments, the day to day quirks, and the occasional frustration that over time becomes pure humor. To our family and friends a long overdue gesture at keeping in touch. We love you all and hope you enjoy the blog.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sidewalk Fountains


Benjamin Mason adores water. He loves to swim, splash, and watch anything that makes water move and flow. These sidewalk fountains are popping up (literally) all over and he loves to watch them. Whenever he spots one at the mall, library, or restaurant he starts laughing hysterically. I finally decided it is warm enough to actually let him play in the fountain and he had a ball. He was shivering from the slight breeze but didn't want to get out. I love his enthusiasm for everything! I think he must have gotten this yen from his mommy and her high school fountain hopping days!

1 comments:

White Family said...

Ha ha that's so cute!Sounds like something Chase would love too. We'll have to come visit you guys sometime and let our children frolic in these water fountains of yours. Ahhh, how nice it was to be a child and not have a care in the world! To just let go and be care free! Oh man, I'm jealous baby Benners, looks like fun!