I have the most wonderful husband in the world. What better place to brag about it than on a blog! I am so grateful to have found the love of my life. Our marriage has been so blessed and I can truly say blissful for the 9 years we have enjoyed together.! My favorite and most cherished quality in my husband is his love of the Lord and his desire to be what the Lord would have him be. With this eternal perspective, he constantly strives to be a wonderful husband and father. He is very sensitive to the needs of his family. He leads our family in prayer, scripture study and family home evening as a priesthood holder should. He is handsome, charismatic and fun to be around. Always easy to talk to and very outgoing to those around him. He is a hard worker and an excellent provider. He is always looking for little ways to express his love: ice cream, flowers, a massage, making dinner, helping with Benjamin. I feel so blessed to have a such a wonderful man in my life!
Family: A Journey To Forever
Here is our attempt to share and record those brilliant shining moments, the day to day quirks, and the occasional frustration that over time becomes pure humor. To our family and friends a long overdue gesture at keeping in touch. We love you all and hope you enjoy the blog.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I haven't seen Benny Boy for years, but I remember him just as you have described. I'm glad he hasn't changed. He was even willing to help your poor college roommate with her car problems. :) Do you remember that scavenger hunt he sent you on when you were dating (think bicycle and trench coat)? I found some pictures of that the other day. So much fun!
ah hey sister eaton!!!
i so LOvers ur blog, its amaZZing lol!! i love all the pics and it is just dazzling!!! lol!! i am so excited for u to have ur baby!!! ah!! i am just in an amazing mood!! lol!! well i have to go!! loves u a ton!!!!
hearts&hugs,
me
ps. me= sucora lol
AHHH! How cute! That's really sweet, I was laughing at Ben's pictures, they truly capture his character! I have a great Bro in-law!
Hey sister eaton! this is sam !! Here's the url to my blog! samme-lipgloss.blogspot.com! Baby ben is so hilarious and adorable! i just can't wait for your baby to come!lolz. I love your blog!
You did get a great catch, but I don't know I think he may be even luckier with his catch! You both are amazing people and such great examples to bothe Kyle and I. We loves you guys so much and can't wait for our new little niece!
Hey Sister Eaton!! This is Kaitlin. You guys are so cute together. I can't wait until you have your baby, it is so excited! Love ya!
Post a Comment