Obliging the many requests for a belly shot picture, here it is. Now you can see the truth about this 5 lb baby. Yes, the doctor measured her today and said it looks like she is already 5 lbs with still 2 months to go. He is preemptive in talking about a possible C-Section! I am going to inquire about an induction next visit. I've always said that she is coming mid July so she is just preparing for her early entrance into the world.
Family: A Journey To Forever
Here is our attempt to share and record those brilliant shining moments, the day to day quirks, and the occasional frustration that over time becomes pure humor. To our family and friends a long overdue gesture at keeping in touch. We love you all and hope you enjoy the blog.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Aww! You look so cute with your perfectly round little bump! I love your shirt too I could never find really cute maternity shirts. I think I have those pants though. Are they the Liz Lange Target pants. I loved those I probably wore them every day for like the last 3 months of mine pregnancy (and then for like 2 months after). You just glow! Now for my next request I want pictures of the inside of your home. I've only seen one outside one. I want to see what it looks like inside and out, please! Keep us updated on when/if you will get induced when you guys find out. Good luck, love you guys!
Sorry about all the grammar issues in the 1st comment I left. I should really read over it BEFORE I post it. I really do usually know when to use questions marks and commas and my instead of mine!:)
YEAH! You look beautiful! I love your belly! What does Baby Ben think, has he started to notice the bump? I remember when Ethan started noticing, and would give me some weird looks while reaching up to give me a rub. Anyway, thank you, thank you. You look so great!
You look terrific! I gained 50 lbs with my first and 40 lbs with my second, so I understand huge belly. I had c-sections with both of them (not because of their size), so I can tell you not to worry if that happens. I am just so very happy for you both!
Post a Comment