Family: A Journey To Forever
Here is our attempt to share and record those brilliant shining moments, the day to day quirks, and the occasional frustration that over time becomes pure humor. To our family and friends a long overdue gesture at keeping in touch. We love you all and hope you enjoy the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What a beautiful home you have created for your family! I am so happy for you, and so jealous. I can't wait to get a home of my own. We have to get my husband through school first, though....
P.S. Where are you going to put Brinley? Are you going to move little Benjamin into another room, or are they going to share?
Thanks for the pics! What a cute home! No surprise, you did a beautiful job with the decor! It's very beautiful! I love how Beau had to jump in front of the camera!
Wow! It's gorgeous, I love the countertops in the kitchen, and your sense of style and decor is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures, the house is so gorgeous inside and out, I love it! We can't wait to see it up close and personal...oh, and you guys too!:)
Post a Comment