CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Family: A Journey To Forever

Here is our attempt to share and record those brilliant shining moments, the day to day quirks, and the occasional frustration that over time becomes pure humor. To our family and friends a long overdue gesture at keeping in touch. We love you all and hope you enjoy the blog.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our New Addition



Some of the first photos of our darling baby girl! Of course if you are not an expert at deciphering ultrasound, 2-D imaging she might look like shadows and swirls to you. The first image is what the doctor calls a "scary face" shot. Admittedly a profile would have done her more justice. The second shot is one of my favorites and much easier to see: her little feet are at a diagonal and crossed at the ankles. Obviously she is just kicking back and enjoying herself.

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

I just about had a heart attack when I got your email about your blog! Great job!! I love the ultra-sound pics, and of course your beautiful fam. Are you serious about the name Hexaba?

White Family said...

Yeah I was wondering about Hexaba also...becuase if you guys aren't going to use it we totally will! I love your blog it looks great!Can't wait for more to come!

Ruth said...

Christy!!!! This is your old roommate, Ruth (remember me?) I ran into Madelyne a couple weeks ago, and we exchanged info. She just emailed me your blog site. Love it! I am so happy for you!!! Check out my blog at clintandruth.blogspot.com and e-mail me at clint_ruth@yahoo.com. We need to reconnect! :)