Our last fling before the baby comes in July! Ben earned a cruise to Mexico for all his hard work at ADP. We had a great time going to shows, visiting the tourist spots in Ensenada, soaking up the sun and of course enjoying great cruise food. We missed our Benjamin Mason, who stayed at home with Grandma Elaine. We loved taking morning walks along the cruise decks, watching dolphins swim and jump alongside the ship, and enjoying the evening sunsets. Amazingly enough the romance was not spoiled by any sea sickness!
Family: A Journey To Forever
Here is our attempt to share and record those brilliant shining moments, the day to day quirks, and the occasional frustration that over time becomes pure humor. To our family and friends a long overdue gesture at keeping in touch. We love you all and hope you enjoy the blog.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Is that all you've got to show of 7 mo of pregnancy?! You look great! I can't believe you think you've gained so much weight! I need more pics! Sounds like your cruise was sooooo fun, I'm very jealous!
I'm so jealous!!! I'm glad you got the opportunity, though. Great memories.
Christy, you look great! You don't even look pregnant in that picture at all. I looked like I was overdue at 7 months! That's what I'm jealous about,not the cruise! Just kidding I've wanted to go on a cruise since I was born, they sound like so much fun! The water looks so inviting behind you guys. Sounds like you guys had a blast! More belly pics! more belly pics! more belly pics! I mean it.
Hello
I appreciate the time and commitment it took you to make this web page, as well as keeping up on your busy schedule.
We are very happy for both of you.
We are still working a different schedule. We will come see you soon. Are we still on for the fisrt Sunday in June?
Little Benjamin looks so happy, I am so greatful.
Im glad you got to get away, and take a vacation. We need one.
We love you guys, Jim and Glenda
Post a Comment