CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Family: A Journey To Forever

Here is our attempt to share and record those brilliant shining moments, the day to day quirks, and the occasional frustration that over time becomes pure humor. To our family and friends a long overdue gesture at keeping in touch. We love you all and hope you enjoy the blog.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Funtastic

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh my gosh! Are my eyes deceiving me??? Is this really a blog post? Amazing! The kids look great... they are growing up so fast.

White Family said...

Well it's about time young lady! Chase and I loved looking at the pictures of his cousins. I would look at him as I scrolled through the pictures telling him, "this is cousin Bejamin!" or "this is cousin Brinley!" and he would just get a big smile on his face and point at the screen and say, "baby?" They are getting so big and they are just adorable as ever. You'll have to tell us where all these were taken, it looks like it was a pretty cool place. Next time were in Colorado we'll have to take all the kids there!

Cassandra said...

Ok, I won't say it, because everyone else did, wait yes I will! It's about time! What is that place? It looks so fun! I can't believe how much they have both grown, they are gorgeous, I think that Brinley looks a lot like Benjamin (considering...)!I love the big red bow! I Benjamins huge smile in front of the fire truck says it all! Way to go Mom and Dad!

Erica said...

I can't believe little Benjamin! He is so big, I remember the first day you brought him to church. He was so tiny. And now you have a precious, adorable girl! I'm glad your family is well, you all look so happy. I have been wanting to email you but I lost your email address. You guys are a cute little family.
Erica Hollingshead

The Englanders said...

They're getting soo big! How are you guys doing?