CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Family: A Journey To Forever

Here is our attempt to share and record those brilliant shining moments, the day to day quirks, and the occasional frustration that over time becomes pure humor. To our family and friends a long overdue gesture at keeping in touch. We love you all and hope you enjoy the blog.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Brinley's Pig Tails







Mom teases me that Brinley has no hair, but somehow I seem to be able to find enough to put a bow around. This is her first pig tail day! We discovered enough hair to make two wisps trumped by big pink ribbons.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

It's about time you posted more pix of your cute kids!!!! They are so dang adorable.

Cassandra said...

Benjamin looks like the true litte angel he is hugging Beau. We sure miss him. I love Bryn's piggies :) They are so adorable. It's such a triumphant day when you can do an new hairdo!!

White Family said...

You can borrow some of Landon's hair for Brinley if you want.I just don't know if the color quite matches, but he has plenty! I just know that when we finally have a girl one day she'll be born with nuttin' but peach fuzz. That's just my luck! Brinley is so adorable I cannot believe how big she's gotten, she's beautiful!