Family: A Journey To Forever
Here is our attempt to share and record those brilliant shining moments, the day to day quirks, and the occasional frustration that over time becomes pure humor. To our family and friends a long overdue gesture at keeping in touch. We love you all and hope you enjoy the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
she is just too cute!
LOVE the pictures! What a doll. I am so unbelievably happy for all of you for having such a beautiful and healthy family. I love you!
Oh she's so darling! It's about time you posted some pictures young lady! She is so beautiful, I just can't get over it. I mean I know her mommy is a knock out but really she's such a beautiful little baby girl! What were the little lamb and her handsome brother for halloween? Did they dress up at all?
Yeah!!!! New Pictures!!!! She looks just like you!!! A little like Ben, but mostly like you!! Thank goodness :) I can't believe how big Benjamin is! He looks so much older! I heard about the biting pigs, poor guy! Keep em' coming! Love you guys!!!
SHE IS SO CUTE!!! can i see her can i see her?? christmas break?? :)
Ok, I happen to know for a fact that she does not look so much like this itty bitty baby anymore. One, she's chubbier and cherubic-er, and two she's just grown since these pictures were taken ok! So yoiu know what that means...time to post more pictures! Those of us who don't get to see our little neices and nephews for a very long time would like to see pictures often por favor! It was really great talking to you the other day by the way. I really miss you guys!
I agree! More pictures please.
What beautiful pictures! Wow, she has grown fast!
So cute ans lovely estetik
Post a Comment