Family: A Journey To Forever
Here is our attempt to share and record those brilliant shining moments, the day to day quirks, and the occasional frustration that over time becomes pure humor. To our family and friends a long overdue gesture at keeping in touch. We love you all and hope you enjoy the blog.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
She's amazingly cute! And so lucky to have a BIG brother like Ben. Congratulations from all the Brown's!
Darcy
She is so Adorable! :)
She is LOVELY, and precious! She is looking so beautiful! I cannot wait to meet her!
Oh and our blog is...
www.mattheidishirley.blogspot.com
I can't wait to snuggle her again, she is beautiful.
We will be home on Sunday... i'll call you to take Ben for a "mommy break" :)
Miss ya!
hey sister eaton this is sam's sister shauntae you probably don't know me but your knew little baby is soooooooooooooooooo cute
omg sister eaton!!! your baby girl is so cute!!! she is adorable lol!! hope everythings going amazing!!! love yah!!!
sucora <3
Oh Brinley is adorable! I was so excited to hear that you were pregnant. It just about killed me that I could not meet her before I left for college!And who is that little boy he is too big to be baby ben! I love and miss all of you so much!
Rachelle Simonsen
Post a Comment