We finally took the plunge into boyhood and got a big boy's haircut. I thought the curly unruly baby hair was adorable as well, but I have to concede that the hair cut has been an improvement. His baby hair was starting to get really scroungy and reminiscent of Barbie hair once it had been washed and combed one to many times. Now he looks like a little man. We were so lucky to have Nana at the hair cut to help and give suggestions to the stylist. He hated the scissors but thought the the clippers tickled and didn't mind the buzzing. He is such a handsome little man now.
Family: A Journey To Forever
Here is our attempt to share and record those brilliant shining moments, the day to day quirks, and the occasional frustration that over time becomes pure humor. To our family and friends a long overdue gesture at keeping in touch. We love you all and hope you enjoy the blog.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
He looks so handsome! I love the new haircut, he looks like a little missionary. I would've been attached to the curls too if I were you but really, his new cut looks so great, good job!
What a handsome guy! I hope you saved some curls. He looks older already!
I miss the Eatons!! benny looks so cute as always.
Post a Comment