CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Family: A Journey To Forever

Here is our attempt to share and record those brilliant shining moments, the day to day quirks, and the occasional frustration that over time becomes pure humor. To our family and friends a long overdue gesture at keeping in touch. We love you all and hope you enjoy the blog.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Little Picasso


We love to paint with the art easle that Nana gave us for Christmas! Markers, crayons, and chalk are now mediums of the past. They hold much less appeal than the paint that can make so much more of a mess. Brinley loves to apply the paint to her face and hair especially. Benjamin is much cleaner in his artistic efforts. He enjoys getting his hands into the project: playdough, sand, and paint are favorites!

1 comments:

Yüz Germe said...

Thanks for autograph in such an auspicious post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn??™t stop account till I finished. I acquire already bookmarked you.
Yüz Germe